- About WVSC
- Our Services
- Contact us
Outcomes Training Programme
The Charities Evaluation Services has been leading work nationally on helping voluntary and community organisations to become more effective. The Outcomes Programme has helped CES to design and disseminate tools that enable organisations to better focus on their aims and on their outcomes.
Who does the Training?
A pool of accredited trainers in Wolverhampton
Geeta Patel Outcomes Super Champ
Stephen Dodd Outcomes Champion, Youth Organisations of Wolverhampton
What is on offer?
• Regular two day training throughout the year to enable organisations to understand, develop and use an outcomes focus for their work
• Intensive one to one work with organisations. We can discuss with you the most suitable and effective way, including
- Different combinations of senior staff, board members, frontline workers and volunteers
- At times that suit you
- On days that suit you
Organisations that we have worked with in this way includes:
- Beacon Centre for the Blind
- Whitmore Reans Advice Centre
- African Caribbean Community Initiative
One of the organisations participating in this training said
“ What was really good was that you put outcomes properly into context by using a model that developed outcomes from our aims and objectives.
We appreciated the excellent way you presented the information in a clear, concise and jargon free way”.