- About WVSC
- Our Services
- Contact us
You're in the 'Our services' department.
There may be other pages from this department - check the block on the left.
We are a local Payroll Service, open to Voluntary and Community Groups in the Wolverhampton area.
We understand the needs of small and large groups, and can help you whether you are employing 1 to 30 staff.
Why use WVSC Payroll Service?
- An affordable service for small groups
- A cost effective for large groups
- Fixed charges, so you can budget in advance
- Hassle-free payroll data
What services do we provide?
- Calculation of monthly salary and many overtime or additional payment
- Calculation of statutory sick, maternity and paternity pay
- Calculation of deductions, attachments or pension contributions
- Leavers P45's
- Monthly payslips and year end P60's
- Calculations of Tax and National Insurance (NI) liabilities to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Completion of on-line year end returns
- Telephone advice for our customers on payroll queries
Our current charges are
No of Employees
|From 1 - 5||
|From 6 - 10||
|From 11 upwards||
All prices are per person only and excluding VAT.
We allow 2 re-runs per year free of charge, then charge £25.00 for any further re-runs. We charge a set up fee of £25.00 (total) for new customers (excluding VAT).
For more information contact:-
Tel No: 01902 328972
WVSC also offers invaluable finance services to Voluntary and Community Groups through its Community Accountant facility.
Other services that are provided by WVSC, please click here for further information.