Applications to the Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs programme opens on Monday 5th March with a closing date of 26th April 2018.
The programme is free to attend and is for anyone who is committed to helping people in need or improving the environment. They must be in the early stages of setting up a social enterprise, charity or impact project to make it happen.
This programme will help them:
· Learn how to set up and run your organisation: 14 learning days, spread over a year.
· Fund your project with a £1,000 grant.
· Get to know other social entrepreneurs, who’ll support your plans and help you through tough times.
· Overcome challenges with the support of a one-to-one mentor.
We are running a number of Information sessions where you can find out more about the programme, talk to previous participants and get some tips and advice on how to apply to secure a place; These information events are in:
· Birmingham, 7th March – 5:30 to 7:30 – book here.
· Walsall, 14th March – 2:30 to 5:00 – book here.
· Wolverhampton, 22nd March – 2:30 to 5:00 – book here.
· Coventry, 27th March – 5:30 to 7:30 – book here.
Or for more information or to apply directly, go to our website.