Visit Wolverhampton Safeguarding for information and advice about:
- Reporting Concerns about a child, young person, or adult.
- Accessing free, multi-agency safeguarding training.
- Information relevant to voluntary and community organisations.
- Accessing forms and guidance in relation to the latest policies and procedure.
- Resources for children & young people, adults with care and support needs, parents, carers, and the general public.
If you would like to submit comments or feedback on the Wolverhampton Safeguarding website, or have ideas about information or guidance you would like to see added, please contact the Website Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org