COVID-19 Information and Support | Wolverhampton Voluntary Sector Council
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information & Support
In light of current Government Guidance in relation to Coronavirus / Covid-19 WVSC have made changes to the way that we are working:
- Update on WVSC’s office for visitors
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter & follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn for updates.
Last updated: 21st October 2020
Information & Resources
- For all the latest Govt advice, please visit gov.uk/coronavirus
- For local resources please visit City of Wolverhampton Council’s COVID Info Bank for Partners
Resources for those working towards reopening spaces & places:
- Reopening Community Settings Guidance – CoWC (download)
This document created by Public Health at City of Wolverhampton Council includes practical guidance on how to safely reopen your premises.
- GOV.UK: Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities (link)
This guidance is national guidance that applies across England. Please consider if local restrictions are in place when reading and implementing this guidance, see www.gov.uk/coronavirus for local information.
- HSE: Working safely during the coronavirus outbreak (link)
This guidance is for employers, but workers and the self-employed may also find it useful. It’s designed to help you make your work and workplace safe (be COVID-secure). It’ll help you to manage the risk associated with re-starting or running your business during the outbreak.
- Activ COVID-19 Checklist (download)
This checklist can be used a template for planning your return to a building or space. WVSC adapted this when planning our return to our offices.
- Creating a Return to Work Action Plan by NC Insurance (download)
In preparation for reopening your business and asking employees to come back to work, it’s imperative that your company thoughtfully constructs a return to work action plan for its employees to keep everyone healthy and safe following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID Risk Assessment Template (download)
This is a draft copy of a generic Risk Assessment for dealing with the current Covid-19 situation in the workplace. It is not likely to cover all scenarios and each employer should consider their own unique circumstances.
- WVSC Covid-19 Risk Assessment Tool and Guidance (download)
Tool and Guidance based on City of Wolverhampton Council and NHS Tool and Guidance.
- WVSC Covid-19 Individual Risk Assessment & General Considerations (download)
This document created by WVSC can be used as an individual risk assessment for staff returning to work.
- WVSC guidelines for meeting outside during COVID-11 (download)
This guidance developed by WVSC relates to staff meeting customers outside and the conditions under which this is acceptable. Lockdown restrictions change often, so all guidance should be reviewed regularly.
- Managing youth sector activities and spaces during COVID-19 by NYA (link)
The National Youth Agency (NYA) as the Professional Statutory and Regulatory Body for youth work in England has, in consultation with Public Health England and the Health and Safety Executive, developed youth sector specific advice and guidance.
- Safe use of places of worship and special religious services and gatherings
This guidance is designed to enable the safe reopening of places of worship for a broader range of activities and includes a checklist for special religious services and gatherings.
- Coronavirus Resource Centre
Hands, Face, Space – resources for the public information campaign to prevent spread of coronavirus this winter.
- GOV.UK: Financial support for VCSE organisations to respond to coronavirus
- Charity Commission: Guidance to help with running your charity during the outbreak
- How to stay safe whilst helping others
- NCVO: Your organisation and Coronavirus
- Charity Digital – tools & resources
- Please subscribe to our newsletter & follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn for the latest funding news
Misc information & guidance:
- City of Wolverhampton Council Coronavirus advice & info
- Wolverhampton COVID-19 Outbreak Control Plan v2.0
- How to use Zoom safely – 6 safety tips
Wolverhampton COVID-19 Mutual Aid Links: