About Trade School:
Trade School is a non-traditional learning space where learners bring a barter item in exchange for class teachers sharing their knowledge and skills with others.
- A Trade School Class is a workshop where people barter for knowledge.
- Knowledge can be practical skills, talents, knowledge and experience.
- Anyone can teach, anyone can learn.
- No teaching experience is required.
- Everyone is welcome to attend classes.
- No money exchanges hands.
- Teachers give their knowledge in return for barter items.
Classes are open to everyone. If you are under 16 please bring an adult with you.