Gather online with other VCS organisations in Wolverhampton to discuss our sector’s response to the CoViD-19 pandemic.
This event will be an online Zoom video meeting.
Wolverhampton Voluntary Sector Council invites you to this online, open gathering of VCS organisations to share some of the challenges, ideas and solutions that have arisen in response to the CoViD-19 pandemic.
The topics we hope to discuss include, but are not limited to:
- An update on funding streams (what’s out there?)
- Learning / ways of working (what’s working & what isn’t?)
- Specific challenges individual organisations might be facing and potential solutions to them (let’s harness the hivemind to help each other!)
- How does this affect the young people we work with (are they being forgotten?)
- How might we work together and support each other moving forwards?
Please share your ideas – if you would like to talk about something specific, let us know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A more detailed list of topics / agenda will be distributed nearer the time
- We will send out a secure Zoom link & password to all those who have registered on Eventbrite prior to the event
- If you have any questions or concerns about how to use Zoom, feel free to email our Comms Officer (email@example.com) who will be able to provide support
This event will be recorded so that we can share any relevant learning afterwards, either as video clips or blog posts.