- Disabled People’s Organisations – COVID-19 Emergency Fund (closed 5th Oct)
- LGBTQ+ COVID-19 Fund
- Morrison’s Foundation – funding for assorted projects
- Active Black Country – Covd-19 Emergency Funding
- Aviva Community Fund – deadline 13th October
- £2.5K for charities to improve their online presence from Fat Beehive Foundation
- Heart of England Community Foundation – £2K – £10K to help disadvantaged & vulnerable people
- Help The Homeless – £5K grants
- National Lottery Community Fund – Leaders with Lived Experience – deadline 13th October
- Tesco – Bags Of Help funding
- Near Neighbours – Small Grants Fund; £250 – £3K for orgs working to bring neighbours together across diverse faiths and ethnicities
- Nesta – Rapid Recovery Challenge; supports tools and services that improve access to jobs and money for those hardest hit by Covid
- British Science Week – grants to engage audiences who are traditionally under-represented and currently not engaged in science activity
- PwC ColourBrave Charity Fund – grants available for Black-led social enterprises & charities with ethnic minority beneficiaries in the UK
- Postcode Dream Trust – Recovery Fund; supports charities to develop innovative solutions that address the many issues affecting people as society recovers from the effects of the pandemic
- Smallwood Trust – Women’s Sector Resilience Fund; supports organisations providing services & support for vulnerable women
- Funding to Support the Wellbeing, Resilience, and Sustainability of BAME Communities Following Covid
- The Garfield Weston Foundation – Culture Fund; a new £25 million one-off fund to support mid to large scale cultural organisations badly affected Covid
- FareShare – Surplus with Purpose; a £3 million fund that provides funding of up to £50,000 to food businesses in the UK to offset the costs of sending good quality surplus food to good causes
- The Prince’s Countryside Fund; funding for organisations working to create resilient rural communities
- The NFU Mutual – Community Giving Fund; £1K grants to support community initiatives & charitable events
- Voice 4 Change England – Covid Partnership Fund; £5K – £10K grants aiming to help tackle the disproportionate impact of C19 on BAME communities.
- CAF Resilience Fund – to help charitable organisations in England that support the people hardest hit by C19.
- Care Home Friends and Neighbours: Intergenerational Linking Project Grants aimed at projects which link younger people aged 5 to 14 from schools and youth organisations with older people living in local care homes.
- Sport England Return to Play – Small grants / Community Asset Fund Capital grants to help local sports clubs and community groups adapt and open important places and spaces so that sport and physical activity can happen.
- The Eveson Charitable Trust considers applications for grants from registered charities – see what they fund here.
- B&Q Foundation provides grants of up to £5K for projects that support people experiencing bad housing or homelessness.
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation is launching a new strategy, which will focus on three interdependent aims: Improving the natural world, Tackling injustice to deliver a fairer future & Creative, confident communities.
- The Gamesys Foundation is a newly formed charity, set up by the Gamesys Group offering funding to alleviate Mental Health Issues.
- Strategic Legal Fund – Not for profit organisations and private law firms that work with young migrants can apply for grants through the Strategic Legal Fund (SLF) for Vulnerable Young Migrants.
- Barchester Healthcare Foundation – grants of up to £5K for small local groups / charities to improve the quality of life for older people, as well as adults with a physical or mental disability
October 2020 Funding Round Up - Wolverhampton Voluntary Sector Council
by James Clarke
3 years ago