The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Community Grant is now open, offering a grant payment of up to £250 for voluntary and community organisations and residents to support community based Jubilee celebrations.
All activities must take place between 2nd and 5th of June 2022.
Closing Date for Applications is 23rd May 2022.
Anyone who has an voluntary or community organisation registered and delivering services within the City of Wolverhampton can apply. Organisations include:
- Not-for-profit/Social enterprises,
- Housing Associations,
- Community groups,
- Community interest companies,
- Faith and equality groups and
- Voluntary organisations
If you are not part of a group like those mentioned above, you may still be able to apply. Groups of individual residents can also apply, subject to certain conditions.
*Please note that checks will be made during the application process to ensure that it is a legitimate application.
- The street party or other event must be to celebrate the 70thAnniversary of the Coronation and be celebrated between the 2nd – 5th June 2022
- The street party or other event must take place in Wolverhampton and be attended by residents of Wolverhampton
- Applicants must be Wolverhampton residents and be over 18 years old
- Grants are available to residents and voluntary and community organisations only
- Evidence will be required to prove that you have applied for the appropriate licenses (street closure, alcohol, events etc)
- If the event is taking place on private property, we will require evidence that you have permission from the owners of the land/property
- In order to apply for a grant, you must complete an application form
|Applications Opens||Application Closes|
|Fri 14th April||Mon 23rd May|
Grant payments will follow in bulk payments. Please see FAQ’s for further information.
*Subject to funding and applications received monies will be distributed on a first come and first received basis.
How to apply
To complete an online form please go to https://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/queens-platinum-jubilee-community-grant
Alternatively, you can request a Word document from Communities@wolverhampton.gov.uk
Applications close on Monday 23rd May 2022 at 5:00 p.m.