Wolverhampton Voluntary Sector Council is recruiting to the following post to join the city’s successful Social Prescribing Service in Wolverhampton.
WVSC is fully committed to Equality and Diversity, values diversity in our workforce and welcomes enquiries and applications from everyone. WVSC is a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We have a strong commitment to safeguarding and use approved safer recruitment processes. In line with these processes, this post will require an enhanced DBS for adult workforce.
Social Prescribing Link Worker
Liaising closely with GP practices in Wolverhampton, you will be supporting adults to tackle loneliness, isolation, anxiety and / or depression by agreeing a range of non-medical interventions and activities to improve their health and wellbeing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A clear understanding of the Voluntary and Community Sector
- A sound knowledge of the health and social care environment
- An interest in supporting individuals to improve their health and wellbeing
- The ability to work within a complex environment.
Please download more information via the application pack below:
- Job Description – SP Link Worker
- WVSC Application Form
- Application Guidelines
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
If you have any further questions, please contact Beverley Powell on 01902 773761 or: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for this post will be Monday 28th June 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place on week commencing 5th July.