SilverCloud Health is a leading digital mental health company. Our range of programmes are used globally by over 300 healthcare providers, health plans and employers.
The company’s multi-award-winning digital mental health platform is a result of over 17 years of clinical research with leading academic institutions. The platform is validated through randomised control trials and real-world data from over 350,000 SilverCloud users.
In clinical trials, it has demonstrated results on par with face-to-face therapy. Real-world results show 65%+ achieve a clinically-significant decrease in depression and/or anxiety symptoms.
Feeling stressed about the coronavirus? SilverCloud can help you to maintain a healthy mind during this challenging time.
SilverCloud offers online programmes to help ease your levels of stress, sleep better or to build resilience.
You can choose to use any of the programmes.
Instant access to self-help support:
VCS & NHS staff can sign up now at: https://bcpft.
Programmes are self-help, confidential and secure.
How do they work?
- Read through content, use tools, videos and activities to help you to feel better
- All information you enter is anonymous, confidential and secure
- Access them anytime, on any device (your phone, computer or tablet)
- Work at your own pace, programmes take around 6-8 weeks to complete
- Each programme is built on proven methods such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)and positive psychology.