The One Wolverhampton Place Based Partnership (PBP) Board Structure has a number of work streams / sub groups / task and finish groups.
From the recent VCSE Alliance meeting a process for VCSE representation was drawn up and the PBP is now looking for VCSE reps to join several task and finish groups. The current priority task and finish groups are:
- Discharge to Assess (D2A)/Winter Plan & High Impact Change (Patient Journey Workstream)
- Workforce, Education and Training (Patient Journey Workstream)
- Dementia (Adult Mental Health Workstream)
- Virtual Ward (Community Collaboration Workstream) crosscutting theme – inequalities
- Care Coordination (Community Collaboration Workstream) crosscutting theme – inequalities
The PBP are working on terms of reference for the task and finish groups and are also planning an induction for reps.
If you would like a copy of the process for VCSE representation and / or if you are interested in representing the VCSE sector on any of the above task and finish groups, in the first instance please email Sharon Nanan-Sen email@example.com.