Following Government’s announcement on 30th December, 2020, Wolverhampton is now under Tier 4 restrictions which places the city on ‘Stay at Home’ alert and means that:
- you cannot leave your home without a reasonable excuse (examples of reasonable excuses include: caring for others, education or work, being unable to work from home, exercise and recreation, medical reasons, shopping for food/essentials)
- you cannot meet other people indoors, unless you either live with them or they are part of your support bubble
- outdoors, you can only meet with one person from another household
- you should work from home if you can – non-essential shops, personal care services like hairdressers, and leisure and entertainment venues must shut. Bars, pubs and restaurants remain closed – you must not travel outside the area other than for legally permitted reasons
- if you are deemed clinically extremely vulnerable, you should not go to work and limit the amount of time you spend outside of your home.
Find out more about Tier 4 restrictions here.